Summer Time for a Teacher


Summer time for a teacher is a time when you realize that if you don't seize the day that -- bam -- 60 of them are gone before you know it and it's September.

This year, I'm making plans to avoid that; in my journal, I've listed things that I want to do:

  • join my brother's gym
  • write (songs and stuff)
  • do some wine tours
  • play squash with my daughter
  • squeeze in a 2 day camping trip
  • read about 10 books
  • and so on

Gotta commit these things to paper -- it takes you one step closer to actually doing them.

That's it; super short blog.

I'm going to write a song now -- gonna call it "Summertime"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1969. Good Bye, Montreal -- I forgot to say it then so I'll say it now

Health Update

My Last Day of Teaching